COR.E Leadership DynamicsTM is the most comprehensive process for mastery in leadership and life.
Ever notice that the best leaders seem to have something intangible? They are confident, decisive, calm, and engaged. COR.E Leadership Dynamics examines the leader you ideally want to be, how you want to lead, and what you want from your life and career. It helps you devise a plan to achieve that which you desire and provides a roadmap to mastery and utilizing your potential to have greater performances and more effective leadership.
You will learn to:
- Understand and implement the COR.E Leadership Dynamics process into your work and professional life.
- Develop confidence, feel it during all your interactions, and keep it in the aftermath of adversity.
- Create a mastery mindset that attracts success.
- Create long-term, powerful goals and short-term strategies that work toward the future AND have an immediate effect on performance and leadership.
- Remove distractions in order to develop concentration, focus, alertness, decision-making abilities, and other attributes of successful leaders.
- Create a network and team for success.
- Create a philosophy/life perspective that resonates with high energy in order to create success in all aspects of life.
- Create your Success Formula (your personalized, unique way of maximizing your performance and leadership ability).
COR.E Leadership Dynamics is a systematic and comprehensive program to build and use a leader’s capacity and potential in order to optimize performance in all aspects of life and work. The system incorporates 10 Disciplines for high performance; these disciplines form a foundation for living and leading that create a powerful state of awareness and a positive attitude. The program allows leaders to take back control over their performances, which keeps them engaged in what they are doing, and brings them a continual level of enjoyment and satisfaction, along with the key ingredients for peak performance.
COR.E Leadership DynamicsTM integrates a knowledge base with the use of an assessment and a learning process that facilitates the ability to lead in whatever area of life they would like to feel more successful, satisfied, and engaged.
Trademark for COR.E Leadership Dynamics is wholly owned and used by permission of the
Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC).
Web copy used by permission. No reproduction or retransmission is permitted without expressed written consent of Bruce D Schneider and iPEC. © 2014 – 2017 iPEC.